Another quick game night inspired appetizer, but we have also found that kids love it too!
- 1 1/4 pounds boneless, skinless, chicken breasts (about 4 breasts)
- 1 pound sliced bacon
- 1/3 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons chili powder
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut chicken breasts into 1-inch cubes.
- Cut each bacon slice into thirds.
- Wrap each chicken cube with bacon and secure with a wooden pick.
- Stir together brown sugar and chili powder.
- Dredge wrapped chicken in mixture.
- Coat a rack and broiler pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Place chicken wrap on rack in broiler pan.
- Bake 350 Degrees F for 30 to 35 minutes or until bacon is crisp.
Source: Paula Deen