These paleo friendly pancakes are a hit for all ages. They don’t fluff up like others, but are just as tasty.
- 2 Large Eggs
- 2 Bananas
- 1.5 Cups Almond Flour
- 2 Tablespoons (Heaping) Almond Butter
- Sprinkle some Cinnamon
- 1/3 Cup Dark Chocolate Chips (optional)
- Heat griddle to about 275-300 degrees and spray with non-stick cooking spray
- Mix all ingredients together in a bowl or blender. (Blendtec – Sauces, Dips and Batters Button)
- Drop on to hot griddle, as they cook the edges will appear to “dry” that is when they are getting close to being ready to be flipped.
- Enjoy with some butter on top, because who doesn’t like butter.
Note – Trader Joes ($4) was significantly cheaper for Almond Flour compared to Whole Foods ($11)
Source: Mark’s Daily Apple