This is the ultimate cheese lover’s breakfast is made with 3 types of cheese and baked into a giant cheesy pillow that will put you right back to sleep.
- 2 tbs (30g) butter, plus extra for greasing
- 1/2 cup (50g) plain flour
- 1 tsp granular sugar
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 6 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup (225ml) whole milk
- Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 7 oz (200g) cottage cheese
- 12 oz (350g) Monterey Jack or Mild Cheddar cheese, grated
- 2.5 oz (75g) cream cheese
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Butter a 12-by-8-inch baking dish.
- Mix together the flour, sugar and baking powder in a bowl.
- Make a well in the middle and add the beaten eggs, milk and a pinch of salt and pepper. Beat well.
- Stir in the cottage cheese and grated cheese.
- Dot small lumps of cream cheese and butter over the egg mixture, then fold in with a spoon.
- Pour into the greased baking dish and bake in preheated oven for 30 to 40 minutes, until golden and set all the way through.
Source: Gordon Ramsay