This may be the easiest and most delicious fruit dip I will ever post. Let the kids make it as a great starter recipe.
- 1 8oz. packaged of Cream Cheese, softened, fat free works okay too
- 1 7oz. jar Marshmallow Cream – Regular or Strawberry
- 1 cup Cool Whip – Regular or Strawberry
- Mixed Fruit
- Pound Cake or Graham Crackers (optional)
- Using an electric mixer, blend cream cheese and marshmallow cream until mixed thoroughly.
- Serve with any fruit you would like or pound cake
- Keep refrigerated and serve cold
Source: Oh Sweet Basil