We eat a pounds of sweet potatoes every week, and when it is nice out it is great to fire up the grill. This combines the things we love most, plus cilantro.
- 3 sweet potatoes
- Kosher salt
- Freshly ground pepper
- 2 tsp finely grated lime zest
- Pinch of cayenne pepper (depending on level of spiciness)
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- Slice each potato into large fries and boil in water until fork tender. Let cool.
- Preheat grill to medium heat.
- Mix 1 tablespoon salt, lime zest, olive oil and cayenne pepper in a bowl.
- Brush the potatoes with mixture and season with salt and pepper.
- Place on the grill and grill on all sides until golden brown and cooked through with nice grill marks.
- Transfer to a plate or platter and sprinkle with chopped cilantro.
Source: Sweet Treats & More