These two extra ingredients will ensure that turkey burgers will be in regular rotation during the grilling season. The cheese oozes right out and each bite is loaded with flavor.
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 packet (1 ounce) Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Salad Dressing & Seasoning Mix
- 1 pound ground turkey or beef
- 4 hamburger buns lightly toasted and buttered
- Preheat the grill on high.
- In a large bowl, combine seasoning mix with the meat and cheese then mix together.
- Shape the meat into four ¼ pound burgers about 1-inch thick. Grill the burgers about 5 minutes on each side for a medium-well burger (165 degrees F).
- Serve immediately on the hamburger buns.
Source: Hidden Valley