Who says you can’t have a fancy flavored butter like the steak houses do at home? This is just an example recipe, you can swap out the parsley for just about anything, just keep the measurements the same.
- 1 lb. (454 grams) butter, room temperature
- 2 oz. (57 grams) chopped parsley
- 1 1/2 tbsp (22.50 mL) lemon juice
- Salt, to taste
- Ground black pepper, to taste
- Mix butter in stand mixer with paddle attachment, until soft.
- All remaining ingredients and blend well, add salt and pepper as needed.
- Form butter into log and refrigerate
Source: The Professional Chef