A quick and easy recipe to whip up a dip for unexpected guests or snack hungry coworkers, this “cookie dough” dip quickly disappears.
- 1 8-ounce package full fat cream cheese
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1 cup powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup mini chocolate chips
- 1 cup toffee bits (optional)
- Cream together cream cheese and butter.
- Add all remaining ingredients and mix until well-combined.
- Serve with graham crackers or apple wedges.
Source: Add a PinchTags: chocolate chips, cookie dough, cream cheese, dips, snack dip