- 4 ears corn, still in the husk, both ends trimmed
- 2 tablespoons butter, plus more for serving
- Kosher salt
- Aromatics such as cilantro, scallion, garlic, or dried chilies
- Preheat a water bath to 183°F using a sous vide precision cooker. Place corn, butter, and aromatics inside 1 to 2 vacuum-seal bags and seal bags.
- Place in sous vide cooker and cook for 30 minutes. Place a heavy object on top of the bags, as they cook the bag will want to float to the top.
- Open bags, remove corn from husks, discard aromatics and husks, and serve corn, passing extra butter at the table.
Source: Serious EatsTags: corn, corn on the cob, sous vide, sousvide, sweet corn