Another quick side dish for holidays and gatherings, it is also one of my favorites that my mother-in-law makes. If I am not careful, I end up eating the whole pan.
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 envelope Lipton onion soup mix
- 1 can water chestnuts
- 20 oz. broccoli, steamed
- 1 stick of butter
- 3 cups Rice Krispies
- Stir together sour cream and onion soup mix until combined.
- Gently fold in water chestnuts and broccoli to mixture and pour into oven safe casserole dish.
- On stove top melt 1 stick of butter, stir in 3 cups Rice Krispies to combine.
- Top mixture with Rice Krispies and bake in 350 degree oven until bubbly about 20-25 minutes.