One of the few dishes I remember my grandpa making, however I wasn’t brave enough to try them back then.
- 2 tbsp butter
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1-2 potatoes, sliced thin
- 1 large onion, sliced thin
- Salt and pepper
- Heat large skillet to medium – high heat.
- Add butter and oil. Once the butter melts and foams add potatoes and onions.
- Heavily salt and lightly pepper the skillet.
- Flip and stir potatoes and onions every few minutes, until you the potatoes and onions are crispy and delicious
Source: Rachel Ray