A simple staple to whip up when you need something quick or to pack for a picnic. Perfect for crackers, wraps, sandwiches or plain.
- 16 oz. (450g) Tuna (packed in water)
- 2 oz. (64g) Celery (small dice)
- 3/4 oz. (21g) Red Onion (small dice)
- 1/3 oz. (10g) Dill (chopped)
- 8 oz. (240mL) Mayonnaise
- 1.5 tsp (7mL) Lemon juice
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 2 oz. (55g) Pickles (diced) (optional)
- Drain tuna, removing as much liquid as possible.
- Flake tuna into medium bowl.
- Add celery, onions, dill, mayo, lemon juice, salt, pepper and mix thoroughly.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for later.
Source: The Professional Chef