This dish comes together quickly and has intense creamy flavors that make it an awesome item for a quick get together or a small family meal.
- 3 cups shredded rotisserie chicken from the deli
- 1 cup salsa verde
- 1 4oz. can chopped green chilies
- 1-2 tablespoons chopped chipotles in sauce
- 8 8″ flour tortillas
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup chopped green onions
- 1 cup chicken broth
- Mix chicken, salsa, green chilies and chopped chipotles in a bowl.
- Pour half of heavy cream into 9×13 baking dish
- Pour chicken broth in bowl and quickly soak each flour tortilla
- Fill each tortilla with about 1/8 of mixture, roll and place in baking dish.
- Sprinkle with cheese and pour remaining whipping cream over top.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes.
Source: Sam the Cooking Guy