A casserole packed with amazing flavors that combines some of my multiple favorite dishes into a single casserole.
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 cans (12.4 oz each) refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- 6 eggs
- 1/2 cup heavy whipping cream
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Heat oven to 375°F. Pour melted butter into ungreased 13×9 glass baking dish. Separate both cans of dough into 16 rolls; set icing aside. Cut each roll into 8 pieces; place pieces over butter in dish.
- In medium bowl, beat eggs. Beat in cream, cinnamon and vanilla until well blended; gently pour over roll pieces. Sprinkle with pecans
- Bake 20 to 28 minutes or until golden brown. Cool 15 minutes. Meanwhile, remove covers from icing; microwave on Medium (50%) 10 to 15 seconds and drizzle icing over top.