I first had these cookies when they were brought to a pitch-in at my house and numerous people requested the recipe. They are very unique cookies and even people that don’t care of coconut couldn’t pass them up.
- 1 14 oz bag sweetened coconut flakes
- 2 cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2/3 cup chopped lightly salted almonds
- 1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper and set aside.
- In a large bowl combine all ingredients.
- Scoop out dough with a cookie scoop onto prepared baking sheet.
- Wet your fingers and shape into float discs.
- Bake cookies for 12 to 14 minutes or until tips of coconut are just starting to turn golden brown.
- Let cool on baking sheet and store in an airtight container.
Source: Mom on timeout