My son came home from camp raving about these and while I don’t love Golden Grahams, I do love smores and these are a very party friendly portable way to serve smores.
- 1/4 cup unsalted butter
- 1 (10.5 oz) bag mini marshmallows, plus 2 cups
- 7 cups Golden Graham cereal
- 2 cups chocolate chips
- Spray a half cookie sheet pan with cooking spray.
- Over low heat melt butter.
- Mix in 10.5 oz bag of marshmallows, stirring frequently until melted. Remove from heat.
- Stir in Golden Graham cereal. Let sit for 2 minutes.
- Pour in 2 cups extra marshmallows and stir until combined.
- Pour in chocolate chips and stir until combined.
- When chocolate is mixed add to prepared pan and press into even layer.
- Let cool at least 15 minutes before cutting into squares.
Source: Cookies & Cups